Substance or alcohol abuse can ruin your life, but substance abuse therapy can help you avoid these dangers. Do you know the warning signs?
Some of the warning signs that you may need substance abuse therapy are:
- failure to meet social, work, and/or academic obligations,
- physical injury or illness,
- relationship problems with intimate partner, friends and/or family
- diminished interest in other activities
- Other alcohol or drug-related problems could be, arrest for driving while intoxicated
- short term memory loss or blackouts.
Therapy can help people who are abusing or addicted to drugs and/or alcohol by providing clients with powerful techniques. Furthermore, these techniques help with underlying issues along with kicking abuse and addiction to the curb. It will help gain control of yourself and your life. If you are struggling, do not wait another day to reach out. We believe in the utmost privacy when dealing with abuse or addiction. Your privacy and confidentiality in substance abuse treatment in mandated not only by professional ethical guidelines but usually by state and federal law.
Don’t let alcohol or controlled substances control you, get the assistance that only a professional therapist can provide so you might take back control, do not hesitate to contact us today.